New Home Banking Features
Late last year, we asked you what you wanted in the way of home banking. Since then, we’ve been hard at work developing the products you told us you needed. We’re happy to say that on February 25th we will bring you a new and improved home banking experience. Here are just a few of the things you can expect:
- Phone and Tablet Apps for Apple and Android
You’ll be able to download our phone and tablet Apps from your favorite App store. These Apps will help you to stay up-to-date on your account information while you are on the go. You can see your account transactions, transfer money, find locations and ATMs wherever you are, and more.
- Remote Deposit
Another thing you can do with your mobile device is deposit checks using the camera on your phone or tablet. No more trips to the credit union or ATM just to deposit a check. Remote Deposit is fast and easy.
- Improved Bill Pay
You’ll be able to receive and pay all of your bills in one place — what a time saver. With our new Bill Pay, you can also send money to others using just their email address. There’s also a new payment scheduler: you just pick the date you need the payment to arrive, and we’ll figure out the rest.
- Improved Transfers
- Account to Account – Transfer funds from one La Cap member to another.
- From Here to There – Transfer funds from your La Cap accounts to accounts at other financial institutions and back with ease.
- Mobile Transfers – You can even make transfers using the new mobile and tablet apps.
- Improved Text Banking
- Enhanced Alerts – Set up your own transactional and security alerts to receive text notifications on your phone.
- Simple Text Banking - Receive account balances and transaction history or other information instantly by texting simple codes like “BAL” for balance information.
- Move Funds - Transfer funds between your La Cap accounts whenever you need.
These features and much more will be here in just a few weeks. Look for more information in the next few weeks and on through the conversion to help you get the most out of our new system.