La Capitol Federal Credit Union in partnership with SWBC Investment Services, LLC is committed to helping our members achieve their financial goals. This strategic partnership offers our members access to a full range of investment and insurance services. With today’s economic challenges and diverse investment choices, you need a trusted team who can simplify the investment process and help you work toward realizing your dreams.
Whether you are starting an investment plan or just want to review your portfolio, SWBC Investment Services Financial Advisors Eric Hebert and Andrew Seabough can assist you in determining your short and long term investment needs. To begin working toward your financial goals, contact Eric or Andrew, or visit your local branch office today to arrange an appointment.
Eric Hebert: 225.342.5055 ext. 2306, firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrew Seabough: 225.342.5055 ext. 3215, ASeabough@swbc.com
We look forward to continuing to help you reach your financial goals!
OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
You’ve heard it time and time again. The best time to invest in tomorrow is today. But with the demands and cost of living today, it may seem there’s not enough time or money left for investing. We can help. Whether it is planning for retirement, buying your dream home, saving for a college fund, or leaving a legacy, SWBC Investment Services will help you achieve your goals. Through SWBC Investment Services you have access to a full array of investment and insurance products.
- Individual Securities – Stocks & Bonds
- Mutual Funds
Individual and Business Retirement Plans
- IRAs, Roth IRAs
- 401(k), 403(b) rollovers
- College Savings Plans
- Portfolio Review and Evaluation
- Insurance: term, whole life, variable, universal life
- Annuities: fixed and variable
- Long-Term Care
- Starting out with a new career. Budgeting income, expenses, savings, and investments.
- Protecting your family. Whether you’re getting married or starting a family, it’s a good time to review your savings, investments, and insurance needs.
- Changing Jobs. When you move or change jobs, review your retirement plan options from your past and present employers to ensure they all fit your financial profile.
- Saving for Retirement. How much income will you need in retirement?
- Saving for College. With rising education costs, are you investing for that future anticipated need?
- Transition to Retirement. Make the most of living in retirement while avoiding costly mistakes.
- Preserving Wealth. Do you plan to pass on your estate to the ones you love? We can show you how!
Securities offered through SWBC Investment Services, LLC, a registered broker/dealer. Member FINRA & SIPC. Advisory services offered through SWBC Investment Company, a Registered Investment Advisor. SWBC Investment Services, LLC & SWBC Investment Company are not affiliated with this institution. FUNDS SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED A DEPOSIT OF INSTITUTION, ARE NOT OBLIGATIONS OF, OR GUARANTEED BY THIS INSTITUTION OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATED ENTITIES, MAY LOSE VALUE, AND ARE NOT NCUSIF INSURED.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
SWBC Investment Services, LLC
9311 San Pedro, Suite 600 • San Antonio, TX 78216
(210) 321-7357 Office • (210) 581-1672 Fax